Searching for grey fox, fennec fox or swift fox breeders in Ireland

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Lynxis

Searching for grey fox, fennec fox or swift fox breeders in Ireland

Postby Lynxis » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:49 am

Hi,
Im new here and I have spent weeks upon weeks looking for Irish breeders of foxes in Ireland.
I understand why there would be no trace of breeders in Ireland as Irish people wouldnt prefer by choice to keep a fox as much as they would want to hunt for them

If you have any reliable and trusted legal breeder contact in Ireland or in UK that would be prone to deliver it to Dublin after some negotiation, please supply it below.

Thank you in advance,
Lynxis
Peacefulward

Re: Searching for grey fox, fennec fox or swift fox breeders in Ireland

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:02 am

I don't know of any fox breeders in Ireland, and I'm pretty sure they aren't legal to own there anyway. The only breeder in the UK I can think of would be Flashman Foxes, if they're still breeding. :shrug:

You might be able to find a breeder or broker in the US or UK who is willing to ship to you, though I'm not sure how that sort of thing works in foreign countries. TamanduaGirl might be able to help you out with that?
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 1 leopard gecko, 1 axolotl, and 1 crawfish currently in my family.

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, gray fox, arctic fox, mink, coatimundi, tanuki, F2 savannah.
Lynxis

Postby Lynxis » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 am

From my research. Theyre as legal as in the UK. So Im basically looking for any contacts or contact links.
Thanks anyways
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:38 pm

We discussed Ireland here. It's basically not legal to bring them in without a lot of hoops BUT no one enforces it and once they are in they are legal. I know that sort of thing would never fly in the US if banned for import, you'd have to prove one you had wasn't imported, but other countries do things differently so the person talking here is more knowledgeable than me that that's what they said: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7724&p=130756&hilit=ireland#p130751

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”