Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:43 pm
- Forum: Mustelidae - Ferrets & family
- Topic: Finding a Mink.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1258
Majority of the things I've read say that walk is really important for exercise and bonding. If you want to avoid bites go on a less common path and use a leash
Also will albino mink have a better temperment because they are lighter in color or will they not because they just have lost pigment. Sorry about so many albino mink questions just love their color.
- Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 am
- Forum: Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY
- Topic: Charb and Jude meet Santa (2016)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1273
Ana maybe you can give them fruit juice flavored ice cubes or just plain ice cubes if they'll eat it, that could maybe get them to have more water