ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hello Everyone

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

LoupGarouAngel

Hello Everyone

Postby LoupGarouAngel » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Greetings to all fellow animal lovers!

My name is Emily and I live in NE Ohio on a 70 acre pony farm. We breed and sell imported Welsh ponies and show Arabians. We also have two English Shepherds whom are trained for herding, obedience and started agility. The reason I have signed up is I am very interested in obtaining a pet fox in the future and thought it best to educate myself amongst other fox breeders and owners.

I am sadly moving away from my country in the near future to finish my BA at OSU, but my plan is to live in the city for a short time before obtaining my own piece of land. Obviously, I will be owning no pets while in Columbus as I see campus life unfit for a fox who needs some room. But my lease is up next July and thought this year would be a good time to do plenty of research and possibly come meet some fellow fox owners.

Thanks so much for listening, hope to hear from you soon! icon_biggin.gif
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Welcome and glad to see you thinking through what is best for the fox. You'll be a good owner when the time is right.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll learn a lot in your stay :)
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
LoupGarouAngel

Postby LoupGarouAngel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know you folks icon-smile
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 am

Welcome. And good luck with your future fox. ^^
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”