ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hello from Florida!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Missfit

Hello from Florida!

Postby Missfit » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 am

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon these boards just recently and knew I had to join up. My fiance and I are lucky enough to be owned by a whole slew of weirdos... two shelties, three cats, two raccoons, and one big puppy of an appaloosa. The "toons" are the newbies of the gang. Gizabelle is 6 months and Fizgig is 4. They are such incredible little creatures, and learning their little idiosyncrasies has been both challenging and unbelievably rewarding. We can't seem to remember how things ran around the house before they came into it! These boards seem to be a fantastic and unique resource... i only wish I'd been apart of it sooner!
I'll post pics soon!
Heather
Mr.Winchester

Re: Hello from Florida!

Postby Mr.Winchester » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 pm

I want to see the Toons! Every year a family of coons gets into my family's boat and I have to rangle the babies out. I put them in an old rabbit hutch and leave the door open so the momma always comes back for them and relocates them. Cute crazy little critters...they have a lot of spitfire even when they're tiny!
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Welcome. I love raccoons. ^^
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Welcome! :) How did you get ahold of your coons? And I think appaloosas are just gorgeous!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am

I thought I'd commented on this before, but I guess I didn't. But anyway, welcome!
I vote pictures! :mrgreen:

Return to “INTRODUCTION”