ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Greetings from Northwesten Ohio

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Re: Greetings from Northwesten Ohio

Postby caninesrock » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:34 pm

@Alynn:It's probably just a concidence. Survivors isn't the first story about dogs having to survive in a post-acolycapse(sp?) world. There's an older series called "The Dogs of the Drowned City", a newer series that came out around the same time as Survivors called "The Last Dogs" or something along those lines, and lots of others.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm surprised there are so many of us here that have read the series! ^^ Omen of the Stars was good, but I really really hated Hollyleaf and Ashfur. :P Also, (not to spoil for Caninesrock in case she ever decides to read them again), I think Holly, Jay and Lion were being really immature about what happened towards the end of the books of the 3rd series.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

I know it's a coincidence. xD but now I feel like I can't really write it with a book like that coming out. I hadn't really planned on it anyway, I was just pouting. :P
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Alynn wrote:I know it's a coincidence. xD but now I feel like I can't really write it with a book like that coming out. I hadn't really planned on it anyway, I was just pouting. :P

Oh. Lol. XD Well,if you wanted to, you still could cuz there are alot of books out about that topic.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”