PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Chase

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

prk22

Chase

Postby prk22 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi,
I went looking for your intro- and cannot find it. I have to admit, I am curious of your background. I know a lot has changed in my experiences from when I originally joined to where I am now...but you seem to have (at least from reading) little hands on experience, but are networked extensively (even globally) throughout the exotics community.

Might you be able to provide some of your resources you refer to, for others to read up on? Are you a dealer?

...what is your background exactly?

Thanks!
~Pätrick
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chase

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Chase is Luccistar come back again. You are obviously onto them too. We let her go awhile since she will just keep coming back anyway and they are better at hiding the IP proof. But she has now been banned as there is IP evidence they are the same it just required a little more digging.
prk22

Postby prk22 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:01 am

Yeah...I honestly was getting annoyed with the posts, and the undertone of an arrogance...but I was thinking, 'maybe that is just me, let's get more info'.

Thanks for the heads up!
~Pätrick
prk22

Postby prk22 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Is he/she the author of 'tame the wild' website too?

...and based in Montreal?
~Pätrick
Elina

Postby Elina » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

In short yes:
Tame The Wild tamethewild.webs.com - not the mention of deglanding and defanging showing they don't even know anything about foxes. Watch out for any person from Quebec or Ontario Canada selling foxes. They often use the screen name of Luccistar but also use aliases, the site above is theirs. They have posted ads and notices all over trying to sell foxes. They are claiming to be selling pretty much every fox ever heard of in captivity, including red fox arctic hybrids which can only come from AI and even then rarely ever take, so it's almost like selling a unicorn, not quite impossible but almost. Also rarities like swifts and corsacs. They also posted ads for wolf hybrids called volga wolfhounds. Red fox and Wolfhounds are both illegal in Ontario. They are also under aged so can not but/sell/have license, export ect. Their "associate" can not legally do this either. They list for crazy high prices of course. I'm not sure if they are daydreaming too hard or really out to scam people.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
prk22

Postby prk22 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

She's trying to run a scam on me under this website alias...lol. Apparently she has European animal breeder connections, which I have been unable to make...and I recently spent 2 months in Germany looking for leads.

How shady.
~Pätrick
prk22

Postby prk22 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Oh...and her reply to me included information on her extensive fox hybrid program by Artificial Insemination...they have over 30 captive bred foxes they breed. WHAT?!
~Pätrick
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 am

prk22 wrote:Oh...and her reply to me included information on her extensive fox hybrid program by Artificial Insemination...they have over 30 captive bred foxes they breed. WHAT?!

she is only 15 and has never had a fox :roll: she steals info from others, and the info she don't steal is inaccurate.
I have no idea what her game is. but, it is annoying.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
prk22

Postby prk22 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

I asked her last week to (basically) stop contacting me I am not interested in business with them...and she keeps email bombing me...info on their on-site vet, the state inspector that comes to her place once a week and loves her foxes, etc.

lol...I just can't...this is both hilarious and infuriating.
~Pätrick
thewolfman

Postby thewolfman » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 am

Hello, and thanks to [a member here] for the heads up on luccistar. I breed Volga Wolfhounds. I took over from some retired bikers. This luccistar contacted me and asked if "He" could drop in to give me a deposit on a pup. I said sure as long as the criteria is met. I am fussy as to where my animals go. Anyway, "he" said he could easily provide the information I required and would gladly sign a contract. Claimed to be a Romanian immigrant man named Anda Cruis. I invited hi to come see the animals. 20 minutes later he claimed to be just outside Montreal, and needed my address. I sent it to his email. 2 hours later he claimed to be in Hamilton. It takes 4.5 hours on a sunny day and NO cops to do that run. He supposedly did it in 2 hours. I wanted to meet this person who was telling me all these lies, so I went along with the scam. He texed me, never heard a voice ever mind you, and said he was at Walmart on the mountain. I gave him directions on how to get to a particular corner EASY enough for a chimp with a labotamy to understand, and 1 hour later another call for directions. At one point he claimed to be only 2 blocks away. I aske "him" to describe what was on that corner as I passed it everyday and knew. Got NO reply. The next day I get an email asking if he could buy one in the future. I denied "him" and he began to attack me and my animals credibility in public. I recently got an email from [a member here] (Thanks again) that pointed out the insanity that you all have had to deal with when it comes to this idiot. I advertise on Hoobly, selling Volga Wolfhounds, and helping other folks avoid getting ripped off. I have assisted more people with a GOOD adoption than I have sold pups, and have NEVER once stole someone elses sale. I always refer people to breeders I KNOW are legitimate and humane.

As I am a member here now, you might hear from me from time to time. I am not hard to get along with, and love talking shop. Despite what some might say.
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 am

Sorry to go off topic a little but while you're on here wolfman some of you're posts are inaccurate on hoobly. "Wolf hybrids are HUGE. Anything less than 100 lbs is either a fake, a Coyote mix, or just low quality. a 100 lbs hybrid is a runt. VERY small. Inferior genetics makes inferior genetics. PERIOD. Now some runts make great companions, but do you REALLY want to pay out for an inferior animal?"
That info is untrue. Pure wolves themselves are as small as 75 lbs. so you will find wolfdogs that are about this size. Especially females.
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm

nm, got confused between Chase and Chance..
Nìmwey

Postby Nìmwey » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 am

She's at a dog forum where I frequent as well, I guess all she sais about "her animals" are lies, but I haven't said anything, as I don't want to be a trouble maker.
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.
prk22

Postby prk22 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I would encourage you to at least put out the information to that dog forum...or tell me where, and I can simply put out the info myself.

The more I have read about her and her various internet aliases, it just gets worse and worse.

1- so no animals fall in her illegal care
2- she does not continue to scam people out of money
~Pätrick
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 pm

It's a tricky situation, see. There's two people involved - Anda, aka Chase/Luccistar/Vulpes, who is 15 and is doing all the advertising for "Tame the Wild" ranch. She doesn't have any animals though she'll claim to as well as have connections with breeders all over the world.

Then there's Krystelle, who she's working with, and Krystelle endorses. Krystelle actually does have a few foxes, but she has not disclosed how she legally got them in Quebec where it is illegal to breed them as pets, and the only legal way that we've seen to do it is to have a Fur Farm license, in which the person must have at least 10 breeding females.

They also have silver and arctic foxes, both of which are not legal to have as a silver is a color that occurs naturally, and arctic foxes are native to Canada. In Quebec, you can only have foxes if they are a ranched color, and

Krystelle in particular has demonstrated ignorance as to what the laws are about most exotics, and claims to have a special license, but never delves into detail about how she got it.

The concern we have is not that Krystelle doesn't have these foxes, because she likely does and got them from a fur farm, it's that the foxes she's attempting to sell are going to be illegally sold and kept as pets, which could very easily result in the animals being confiscated and even euthanized.

They also are trying to import animals for people, but they also are again failing to disclose how the hell they got an import license for a commercial purpose. A few times they asked some people bring animals to them only to be told that it is not legal for them to do so.

According to this:
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=3&file=/C_61_1/C61_1R5.HTM

ANNEX III

(Ss. 13 and 14)

NATIVE SPECIES KEPT FOR BREEDING PURPOSES WITHOUT A LICENCE

Mammals Class

Fox ( Vulpes vulpes )

Mink ( Mustela vison )

D. 1238-2002, Ann. III .

And then:
13 . A permit is not required to be kept in captivity for breeding purposes of the fur trade, and where appropriate, to dispose of an animal of a species listed in Annex III provided that the guard has at least 10 adult females of the same species.

The guard in the first paragraph should enable an agent to wildlife or a person accompanying the draw on the animals kept in captivity or in places where they are kept.

D. 1238-2002, a. 13 , D. 802-2010, s. 7 .

I also saw another piece of legislation (that I've since lost) that says that you can keep them but only if you're brokering them, not breeding, and have them for less than a year.

Seeing as Krystelle doesn't have 10 females, and are not breeding them for fur purposes, we've yet to find any legislation that says that you can breed and import animals for a purpose that is non-educational, not involved in conservation, not fur farming or rehabilitation, but commercial sale of pets.

They also must realize that they will be producing a lot of 'wild' colors even if they are breeding platnium, such as red, silver, crosses, and so on, that cannot be sold as pets. Rather, they have to keep all these surplus animals, or turn them over to a fur farm.

Their big defense is that they have the right 'licensing' and endorsement by Quebec officials, but they have yet to provide any contact with any of these officials, any proof of a license, or even the legislation that states that they can and how to get such a license.

So, it's not entirely a scam. Anda doesn't have any animals (though she claims to) and isn't taking people's money, and Krystelle does have these animals and plans on distributing them despite not disclosing how the hell she managed to get a license or what she's going to do with all the wild colored foxes. Before being corrected both of them claimed the foxes would be de-fanged, de-glanded and that they would sell "blue eyed champange foxes", which genetically speaking, do not exist. Krystelle is only between 20 or 25 and just got her foxes as pets last year. She has no business launching such a large scale operation with such ignorance about the care of these animals.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”