PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Thought I'd do some form of introduction

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Eddy

Thought I'd do some form of introduction

Postby Eddy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 am

First off I am Eddy (points to username), I currently live in the UK and until Wednesday I am 19 years old. I am also currently in university studying the second year Computer Science(Games Tech) and hoping that it will allow me to get a job in the Games industry. I stumbled upon this forum when looking at a variety of pets which in turn allowed me to realise that foxes could genuinely be pets. That is something which sort of "shocked" me, not in a bad way but rather like "wow". That aside I live with my parents to ensure I don't get a form of debt before going into the big world looking for a job. In the household we currently have 3 rescue cats, all moggies. Which are very lazy at the moment. Besides that I have frequently been round to visit my grandparents dogs (until recently :( ), so you can sort of say I have been somewhat submerged by the "standard/typical" pets. However I am usually someone who likes to aim towards the unusual. Guess I like to look somewhat unorthodox.

Returning to the point of looking at pets, reason being I will most likely have to move away from current family and friends to ensure I can get my ideal job. The reason pets came into my mind was that I have always loved the companionship of a pet and as long as I can ensure they are as happy as they can be I would not get a pet. The few animals which have managed to make me go awww and all soft inside would be German Sheppard, something about it being all fluffy as a pup but then the appearance of big and powerful looking when an adult, sort of allows me to relate to it. If that actually makes sense. When I was in "Year 5/6" so roughly 8+ years ago I was introduced to the Arctic Fox, which like the German Sheppard made be go awww, on the inside. The silver / white (Thinking of the more stereotypical wildlife programs, in which I can remember first seeing them) fur with the perception of being fluffy alongside their gorgeous eyes. Makes me aww again. Being honest the small breeds of dogs for some reason don't make me bubble up inside, must be the perception of animal looking strong which does it. I have only recently seen that "red" foxes can have colour morphs, and I only know that from looking through this forum and peoples videos they upload. I am fairly comfortable around foxes as I see them usually in the summer around my house, okay they are wild but they still get close'ish without being scared and they for some reason love the cat biscuits which are sometimes left outside the front door in the event on of the cats doesn't come home before bed time.

Well that is a big introduction I guess but would like to try and let you lot get to know me as thorough as I can think of then allow you lot to ask any questions. I hope that over the coming months / years I can learn a lot more than I know (truthfully not that much) and maybe eventually pass on some of my knowledge.

Thanks for the large read,
Eddy
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Thought I'd do some form of introduction

Postby Cindy23323 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Welcome to the forum
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Thought I'd do some form of introduction