PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello everyone! Oregonian Fox Lover with Questions.

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

EmilyGrace

Re: Hello everyone! Oregonian Fox Lover with Questions.

Postby EmilyGrace » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am

@sarajeku
Oh, no. my thread is being taken over by talk of adorable coyotes! harrumph! I'm kidding, i don't mind at all. And I'm not sure how to do that anyway. Is it just starting a new topic?
EmilyGrace

Postby EmilyGrace » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 am

@Ash
Yeah, I can understand that, being a college student myself. I also have an hour and a half commute both ways, so that's delightful. No fox for me till I'm done with school, I'd have no time for the little fella. Props to you for making time for your animals. And Fable is a completely awesome name.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 am

EmilyGrace wrote:@sarajeku
Oh, no. my thread is being taken over by talk of adorable coyotes! harrumph! I'm kidding, i don't mind at all. And I'm not sure how to do that anyway. Is it just starting a new topic?

Yep, all you do is start a new thread and ask whatever you want to know. We've mentioned having a coyote specific thread a couple of times before anyway. icon-smile
I'll even post pictures- although most of them already posted in other places here, I don't mind posting them again.
EmilyGrace

Postby EmilyGrace » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

@sarajeku
yes, start a Totem thread, or direct me to one that already exists and i will ask all the questions.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 am

Here you go.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=10678
I started a new thread. A generic coyote thread for anyone to talk about anything coyote related.
EmilyGrace

Postby EmilyGrace » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am

Hello Everyone,
So a little update on me. I was hired for a seasonal job and have been working alot because I want to save up some funds for future endeavors. I wish I could say a fox kit but that's years off yet, I want to move out within a year or two though...
I've been feeling so worn down from school and work. I've been working 5 days a week for not enough money to live on, school is frustrating, and I have never felt farther from acheiving what I want to.
This being said, it brightens my day to see you guys and your animals, and gives me hope to someday have that too.
I guess all I can say is thank you.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”