PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hi everyone :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

rls1628

Hi everyone :)

Postby rls1628 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

Hi :) I am a fox lover currently saving money to purchase a Domesticated Russian fox :) At the moment I am a full time college student, who plans on moving and getting a job in the UK. I joined this forum because I want to be very well-educated so that I can fulfill every need of my future fox family member. I am very excited about joining this community :peng:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone :)

Postby Ash » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. A member, Zebrafox, owns Anya--the first Siberian fox imported successfully. If you're set on a Russian fox, she can help you with all the things you need to do.

That's neat that you'll be moving to the UK. From what I understand the laws are a lot more reasonable there than they are in the US.

Do you currently own any animals? If so, I'd love to hear about them. :icon-wink:

Anyway, we're glad to have you here!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Welcome! Like you, I spent my free time during college, as a full time student, researching researching researching about the animals I was interested in. Now that I've graduated, I have a rescue wolfdog that goes everywhere with me. icon-smile
I have the same question as Ash. Any current animals? Pictures?
rls1628

Postby rls1628 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Yes I do have pets! I have a wonderful German Shepard named Trixi, and a bunny named Quirk icon-smile I have no idea what breed of rabbit Quirk is since at first he was supposed to be feed to my friends 8 ft python Zarah... It just happened to be my birthday when she got the bunny and I fell in love wih him so she gave it to me, and he has been the coolest rabbit ever since. :lol: And yes I do have pictures!!
Image Image

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Aaw, your bunny is so cute! I'm glad you were able to save him from snakey food. :icon-wink: He's so adorable in the second picture. I love lop-ears.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
rls1628

Postby rls1628 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am

haha yea me too I love his ears.. but honestly the cutest thing is when he knows I have a treat and only raises one. It just looks so pitiful which is probably why he does it.. :lol:

Return to “INTRODUCTION”