PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Jackie

Hello!

Postby Jackie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey guys, I'm Jackie.

I'm eighteen years old and own and administrate my own Horse Sim game. If you've heard of Horseland or Howrse, you know the sort of thing I'm talking about. I'm taking a year off from college to start the business for financial reasons, but plan to start next fall. I've been a horseback rider for nearly fifteen years, training in Hunter/Jumper. In addition to that, I'm a debate and Mock Trial enthusiast. I competed throughout the state during high school, but over the break took to coaching the team I used to compete on. I'm a shameless Bruins hockey fan.

I don't have much in the way of pets except for my nineteen year old cat, Mittens - and my boyfriend, if that counts.

I've been lurking the forum for a little while, and since I'm getting closer to purchasing a fox, now would probably be a good time to join. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi, Jackie. It's nice to meet you! You sound like you have an interesting background. I haven't heard of those games, but maybe some others here have.

Any idea what kind of fox you're interested in?

Welcome to the forum.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Jackie

Postby Jackie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Thank you!

I was looking into getting a Silver. They look like the right combination of size and personality and I was planning on doing Ragtagger's diet. I love cooking and mixing.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:38 am

Welcome! I have a close friend who is very involved with those horse sims. I'm not sure which one though. If you know "kelimation" or someone with a similar name, it's probably her. Your boyfriend is your pet?? :lol: I think that counts!
You definitely need to post pictures of Mittens. (not the bf hehe)
Jackie

Postby Jackie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 am

I'm afraid I don't play other games anymore, I'm sort of our of the loop on who's playing and who isn't. :P No other game could manage to hold my attention, so, I made my own! lol. I'll keep an eye out for her on Movement though.

I'll definitely post some pictures of Mittens when I get a moment. Boyfriend is so photogenic, he'll be disappointed. lol. :)
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 am

Good luck on your new game. :) That's really cool are you're creating your own. Is it extremely hard?
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage

Return to “INTRODUCTION”