PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello Everyone

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

ZombieRaptor

Hello Everyone

Postby ZombieRaptor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 am

Hello from sunny Texas! I am male and a fan of foxes, as they are just the most adorable and seemingly playful animals I have ever laid my eyes upon. I am here to learn about how to take care of a fox and possibly adopt one (hopefully an arctic fox) in several years after I finish up with high school and college.
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Cindy23323 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 am

Welcome to the forum
EmilyGrace

Postby EmilyGrace » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi ZombieRaptor!
Welcome, and I love foxes too. I'm mostly looking into reds and fennecs, but arctics are gorgeous too!
And I am in much the situation, waiting to be done with school. :P
How did you first get interested in them?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello, and welcome.

I hate to bring this up, but I feel it's the fair thing to do. In case you didn't know, all foxes are illegal as pets in Texas, so you would have to move to a different state in order to keep one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel it's best for you to know before you get all excited only to have your heart crushed.

That being said, you can learn tons about foxes here! We have the most active fox forum and we love talking about our little fuzzballs. Feel free to ask any questions you want.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
ZombieRaptor

Postby ZombieRaptor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Well Emily, I got interested in foxes from watching Elina's foxes on youtube. They are just adorable and playful creatures plus they seem to have the best of both worlds between cats and dogs (my second favorite animals). Also the red's are also one of my favorite types of foxes only coming in second to the arctic fox. :)

Ash I actually did find out a few days ago that they are illegal in Texas sadly :(. But, I was planning to move from Texas a bit farther north after college even before I fell in love with foxes. Its just too hot down here and I actually prefer cold weather to dying in 112 F (44C) degree heat in the summer :P.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”