PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hey!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

AMO

Hey!

Postby AMO » Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

Hey, I'm Katelyn. I live in OH. I'm 15. I have a dog, Glaci, a horse, Toby, a snake, Sharpy (my brothers really but of course he didn't take it to college with him), and two foxes, Roxanne and Romeo (Mo).
I found this website while looking for information about foxes. I loved it and have learned so much. So, thank you all.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Postby Ash » Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I would love to see some pics of your fur babies if you have the time. Baby foxes are just so cute.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi there! I just turned 16 a few days ago, and I have an arctic fox, so we have a bit in common there. ;)
dragonking

Postby dragonking » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 pm

15 would make you a sophmore in high school, correct? Have you come up with plans for your foxes when you have to move for college?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

dragonking wrote:15 would make you a sophmore in high school, correct? Have you come up with plans for your foxes when you have to move for college?

I was wondering the same thing. It's always something you need to highly consider before you buy a fox, especially for someone at your age.

Do you have any pictures of the snake? I do love snakey babies.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”