Dog Food Recalls: viewforum.php?f=67

Hey!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

AMO

Hey!

Postby AMO » Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

Hey, I'm Katelyn. I live in OH. I'm 15. I have a dog, Glaci, a horse, Toby, a snake, Sharpy (my brothers really but of course he didn't take it to college with him), and two foxes, Roxanne and Romeo (Mo).
I found this website while looking for information about foxes. I loved it and have learned so much. So, thank you all.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Postby Ash » Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I would love to see some pics of your fur babies if you have the time. Baby foxes are just so cute.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi there! I just turned 16 a few days ago, and I have an arctic fox, so we have a bit in common there. ;)
dragonking

Postby dragonking » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 pm

15 would make you a sophmore in high school, correct? Have you come up with plans for your foxes when you have to move for college?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

dragonking wrote:15 would make you a sophmore in high school, correct? Have you come up with plans for your foxes when you have to move for college?

I was wondering the same thing. It's always something you need to highly consider before you buy a fox, especially for someone at your age.

Do you have any pictures of the snake? I do love snakey babies.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”