ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Aspen and Savannah

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

FoxyAspen

Aspen and Savannah

Postby FoxyAspen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:37 am

Hi my name is Kim and I live in Tampa Bay area and purchased a red fox named Aspen and baby raccoon named Savannah from Tiny Tracks in Ind at 5wks, now they are 4 mths and getting ready to get fixed and shots.
Laurie211

Re: Aspen and Savannah

Postby Laurie211 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi.My name is Laurie and I live in PA. We purchased our pet raccoon Charlie at 6 weeks old and he is now 4 months old like your Savannah. He's had all of his shots and we are getting him fixed next month. I absolutely love having him for a pet! Looking forward to talking and sharing experiences.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck with their shots and the vet visit! That can sometimes be quite an adventure with exotics.

I would love to see pictures of your babies! Do they play together or do you keep them separate? Pat (the site owner) let's her raccoons and foxes play together and they get along really well.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
FoxyAspen

Postby FoxyAspen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:40 am

They are in the same 10x20 pen and sleep together on a high top table outside my bedroom window, I can see them while I'm sleeping. They did good with the vet visit, I was the one scarred! I kept Savannah in the house alot more the first week so they could heal. I just love having them as pets and wish I would of done it a long time ago. Aspen is friendly with everybody and I have to watch her because she wants to play with every creature she sees,I'm afraid of her geting bit bt a dog so I keep her home more for her protection. She does good on a double leash with my dog for walks. All my pics are on phone and I don't know how to put one on here.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”