https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Howdy :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Jeanome

Howdy :)

Postby Jeanome » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:44 am

Hi all!!!!1

My name is Jean, 26, and I'm from Miami, FL. I love animals, mostly a dog person. I've owned several dogs in my lifetime and am thinking about something new... a fox!

My curiosity was sparked one night when I was procrastinating on typing up some paperwork. I regularly use 'Bing' as my search engine, and two days ago they had a beautiful looking fox as the background image. I was immediately intrigued. I go and look up some information on foxes and several minutes later I find out that they are related to dogs! Wow!

Hours fly by and I am already looking up wildlife class III captive animal permit forms, breeder contact information, and miscellaneous information on foxes. I stumbled on this website before but am now applying as a member because I am evermore serious about getting a pet fox.

Anyways that's my intro and hope that I get the help I am looking for here :)

-Jean
Do or do not, there is no try.
Jen Jen

Re: Howdy :)

Postby Jen Jen » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information around here. I can answer any specific questions you have about applying for your Florida permit, as I live in Orange City with my gray fox.
Jeanome

Re: Howdy :)

Postby Jeanome » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi and thanks Jen Jen!

I downloaded the PDFs for the permit and questionnaire and if I have any questions I know who to ask :)
Do or do not, there is no try.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”