PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Howdy :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Jeanome

Howdy :)

Postby Jeanome » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:44 am

Hi all!!!!1

My name is Jean, 26, and I'm from Miami, FL. I love animals, mostly a dog person. I've owned several dogs in my lifetime and am thinking about something new... a fox!

My curiosity was sparked one night when I was procrastinating on typing up some paperwork. I regularly use 'Bing' as my search engine, and two days ago they had a beautiful looking fox as the background image. I was immediately intrigued. I go and look up some information on foxes and several minutes later I find out that they are related to dogs! Wow!

Hours fly by and I am already looking up wildlife class III captive animal permit forms, breeder contact information, and miscellaneous information on foxes. I stumbled on this website before but am now applying as a member because I am evermore serious about getting a pet fox.

Anyways that's my intro and hope that I get the help I am looking for here :)

-Jean
Do or do not, there is no try.
Jen Jen

Re: Howdy :)

Postby Jen Jen » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information around here. I can answer any specific questions you have about applying for your Florida permit, as I live in Orange City with my gray fox.
Jeanome

Re: Howdy :)

Postby Jeanome » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi and thanks Jen Jen!

I downloaded the PDFs for the permit and questionnaire and if I have any questions I know who to ask :)
Do or do not, there is no try.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”