PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello everyone~

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Valvatorez

Hello everyone~

Postby Valvatorez » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello! This is actually my first time on a forum, and I'm glad it's something I'm really passionate about. I've been around animals my whole life, dogs, cats, fish, turtles. I'm pretty sure we have a Wolf and a wolfdog around here, too. Not to mention, my sister lives near someone who has a red fox as a pet, and sometimes I get to see him, and he's beautiful and kind. I'm a very kind person, and I'd love to learn more about exotic pets, I hope we can learn things from each other and have a good time!
~Life is wonderful~
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone~

Postby Ash » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi, and welcome! :) It's great to have you here. There are a lot of wonderful members here, and we all love animals too.

Is there any animal you're particularly interested in? I love foxes, snakes, and hyenas most, and I'm interested in wolves as well.

Do you currently have any pets?

Thanks for joining. Hope to see you around. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Valvatorez

Postby Valvatorez » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi, and welcome! :) It's great to have you here. There are a lot of wonderful members here, and we all love animals too.

Is there any animal you're particularly interested in? I love foxes, snakes, and hyenas most, and I'm interested in wolves as well.

Do you currently have any pets?

Thanks for joining. Hope to see you around. :)
Thank you! It's wonderful to be here!
I love foxes and raccoons, as well as wolves and reptiles (not any specific one, although turtles are my favorite).
Currently, we have 4, 2 dogs, Logan and Luna and 2 turtles, Oscar and Odie. They've got very.. interesting personalities and are wonderful. Hopefully I'll be able to get pictures up soon!
~Life is wonderful~
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Welcome to the forum.

May I ask which state you're located in?

Return to “INTRODUCTION”