PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New Member!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxylady23

New Member!

Postby Foxylady23 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi Everyone!!!
I've been looking at this board for about a year now and finally am officially joining! I've been in love with foxes all my life. In fact, a lot of people call me either "the fox lady" or call me a fox because of my bright red hair and quiet, happy, but hyper disposition!(I know, an interesting combination) I'm looking into getting a fox in the nearby future and have been doing research for about two years now. Now it's just getting the land and the money in question! I'm going to school to become an exotics veterinarian so I'm not only doing research for purchasing an animal, but for my future job as well. I'm interested in a silver morph or red fox, so I have plenty of questions about them.
Just thought I'd do a shout-out since I saw others doing it too! Keep me in mind for any information that this board would find useful for raising and loving and owning foxes. I'll remember to post if I have any questions. I've already read completely through The Pet Fox, The Artful Fox, and the Flash-man Fox website, but if there are any other good ones that "you" (collectively) know of, let me know! I love doing the research and am actually compiling a "care worksheet" for my own benefit in the future and, once I verify it with owning a fox, possibly I'll share it with the internet. Thanks for taking the time to read this! This website has helped me SO much!
From,
The foxy lady/ future fox mommy!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member!

Postby pat » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Foxylady23

welcome to sybils message board. there is lots of fox owners here, and good info in the fox forum as well.

so glad to hear you are doing research first. I really wish everyone buying a fox or any animal would do the same thing.

also, really happy to hear you will be a exotic vet in the future, we certainly need more

feel free to post or ask questions. we are all here to help each other.

thank you for joining us.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi, and welcome, foxlady! Great to have you here. :)

The silvers are definitely growing on me. At first I thought they were meh, okay, but now I think they're gorgeous. This past year tons of people on here got silvers, and I fell in love with them through their pictures.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Jen Jen

Postby Jen Jen » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Welcome to the board!

I can't think of any other websites off hand, except perhaps these :

http://www.domesticfox.com
http://toddsnvixens.weebly.com
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Welcome!
Foxylady23

Postby Foxylady23 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! I will defiantly keep posting questions and continue my research :) I totally agree, all exotic owners (and frankly most animal owners in general) should always do TONS of research ahead of time! There is always a challenge with animals that an owner should prepare for.
And yeah, the silvers were actually my fiance's idea. When I first saw the pictures, I kinda just laughed at that funny smile and bright yellow eyes, but then I saw Loki on the artful fox's webpage and I just fell in love. Of course that meant my fiance just got to tell me, "I told you you'd fall in love with the silvers." Eh, I'm glad he was right :)

Return to “INTRODUCTION”