PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New member. Emu lover

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

reeny

New member. Emu lover

Postby reeny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 pm

icon-smile HI everyone! My name is actually Marina but I go by Reeny.. And I live in Muskoka Ontario, Canada. I am so glad to finally be on this forum!!! finally other emu people to talk to! I had contacted you, Pat...way back in spring just before my little chick came home..and you suggested this forum...unfortunately due to long hours at work all summer (seasonal worker) and many frustrating computer crashes I have not been able to join until now.

Well I am glad to say that my Emu "Twiggy" is now almost 6 months old..He is a very lovable and comical bird...and my entire family just adores him...We actually don't know yet if Twiggy is a girl or a boy...but we just started calling Twiggy a "he" and it stuck. I have so many questions..and so far just by reading all your wonderful and informative posts I have already learned a few things... :icon-wink: I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member. Emu lover

Postby Ash » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 am

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :) I would love to hear more about your emu. They are fascinating birds.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
reeny

Postby reeny » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 am

Thank you Ash! I am glad to be here!! I will be posting from now on in the emu section and talking about Twiggy and hopefully posting some pics soon! icon-smile
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forum.
veralidaine

Postby veralidaine » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi! I currently go to the University of Guelph but I'm originally from Ottawa and my parents still live there so I might be returning when I finish this last semester. We have driven through Huntsville quite often because we love to camp at Killbear Provincial Park. What Town in Muskoka are you closest to, if I may ask?

Return to “INTRODUCTION”