please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hi!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: hecate, minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Childofadonai

Hi!

Postby Childofadonai » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi, I am a newbie here, and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Total cat-lover here, all cats. Have been since I was born apparently.

Kids are all older now, and we are settled financially and home wise, so I am beginning research on living with a bigger cat. I think I've settled on a bobcat or a lynx, but my research is just beginning. That could change 10 times in the next couple of years of research. Our animals are our family, so, I don't want to go into this excited and jump the gun. Slow and steady, slow and steady. (I'd have a tiger if I could!!! Lol)

I live in TN, and am researching laws and such right now. As homeschoolers, we tend to be anti-government, but I don't want to lose my baby once I finally get one!

So that's about it, any info is always appreciated and I'd love to come in contact with breeders and establish a relationship with someone I trust.

Thanks and God Bless
Alynn

Re: Hi!

Postby Alynn » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Welcome to the boards. I've always been more of a canine person, but I love learning about cats too. Hopefully you can learn more about them, and I'm glad you're open to changing your mind of what cat you'd like based on what you think fits you and your family best.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi!

Postby Ash » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 am

Hi, and welcome to Sybil's Den. I would love to see some pictures of your kitties.

I love canines, but I would still really like to have some exotic cats in my life. Nothing too crazy and big, but I like the smaller ones. Like servals, caracals, sandcats... those types. Cheetahs are cool, but since they're endangered not feasible. Lynx are very pretty.

Hopefully you'll be able to figure out everything and get all your research done so that one day you can bring one into the family.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”