PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Willowbast

Hello :)

Postby Willowbast » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm Willowbast or WB, I'm new here and came because I just got my first Short Tailed Opossum!
Her name is Luna and shes about 7 weeks old and absolutely adorable!

The other pets include our cat Stevie, our russian dwarf hamster Star our king snake Sal, our crested gecko Helios and our roommates cat Oscar, Ceilidh and Brutus, his dogs, and his whole host of reptiles and furry critters (mice, rats, gerbils and spiny mice) Not to mention all the various creepy crawleys they eat!
Can't wait to meet everyone and talk about our awesome critter babies! icon-smile

~WB
Alynn

Re: Hello :)

Postby Alynn » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello! Welcome to the board. I'm quite interested in Short Tailed Opossums, though it would be a long time before I could have one myself. I look forward to you sharing pictures. ;)
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Welcome to the forum
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your newest addition.

I have a kingsnake too. His name is "The Baron" and he is dark brown with a yellow/white broken stripe down his back. His favorite thing to do is bite, lol. What's Sal like?

Anyway, glad you could find us. If you have time, we would love to see pictures of your furry (and scaled) family.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Willowbast

Postby Willowbast » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Sal is awesome! She is super sweet, only ever bitten once when we first got her.
She hadn't been handled in months, she was our friends ex's snake and he left her behind when he went. Our friend wasnt too keen to handle Sal but she looked after her for a long time, when she was ready to find her a home we volunteered, fully expecting a grouchy, unscoalized little snake but we were pleasantly surprised! she does musk when you pick her up but shes otherwise friendly eats like a champ! shes at least tripled in size since we got her almost a two years ago, and she was already about two and not growing much with her previous owners
Shes a Mexicana mexicana (orange patches outlined in grey and black) very pretty :)
Willowbast

Postby Willowbast » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 pm

btw where is the best spot for pics? i could do a big "everybody post" and put it up for you guys :)

Return to “INTRODUCTION”