PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Just hiding in the shadows.. :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

BlueBaby1023

Just hiding in the shadows.. :)

Postby BlueBaby1023 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi guys, I'm new to actually posting here, but I've followed these boards and the website in general for quite a while as I was deciding when I may be able to get a fox. I posted in another section first, because I didn't know there was an intro section to this site too!

Just a little about myself. :) I'm a college student in Oregon right now, and will be graduating this spring. I'm heading to Florida to get residency and (hopefully) get into their veterinary school. I'm a proud mama of several different animals, all of which came from rescues for one reason or another. My guinea pigs came from a hoarder when they were turned into a shelter, one of my rabbits has a foot that was fractured and never healed properly, one of my kitties was a feral kitten, and my pup was abused (and has several facial scars to show for it). But, sad histories aside, they are all ridiculously spoiled now.

Here are just a few pictures of them. :)

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone and show off some silly pictures! Hopefully next spring I will have a baby fox to share with you guys as well!
4 Fancy Rats
2 American Guinea Pigs
1 Holland Lop Rabbit
1 Rex Rabbit
2 Ferrets
1 Lutino Cockatiel
5 Mixed Breed Cats
1 PitxLab
1 Great Pyr
1 Greyhound
2 Great PyrxAnatolian Shepherds
2 Red Foxes
5 Goats
~100 chickens, ducks, and turkeys
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just hiding in the shadows.. :)

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Oh, poor puppy. I'm so glad that you could give him a better home now. It's just terrible what some people in this world are capable of. He looks very happy in the picture you took.

That's neat that you've taken in most of your animals from bad situations. They must all be very grateful deep down. I'm glad the bunny is okay now.

Anyway, never said welcome. So, welcome. :) We're happy to have you here!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
BlueBaby1023

Re: Just hiding in the shadows.. :)

Postby BlueBaby1023 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:13 am

Yea, it is quite sad. She's terrified of cylindrical objects like paper towel rolls, so.. :( But aside from that, she's very happy. She loves the off leash dog trails around here.

I tend to end up with the broken ones. I've spent several years volunteering at shelters and the ones that have issues come home with me, and often stay. The bunny still has his daily exercises and joint injections, but he's gained over 30 degrees of motion in his hip and almost 15 in his hock! Really, I'm grateful from them. It's never dull here even though I'm living "by myself". :)

Thank you for the welcome!
4 Fancy Rats
2 American Guinea Pigs
1 Holland Lop Rabbit
1 Rex Rabbit
2 Ferrets
1 Lutino Cockatiel
5 Mixed Breed Cats
1 PitxLab
1 Great Pyr
1 Greyhound
2 Great PyrxAnatolian Shepherds