ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hello

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

barrelracer50194

Hello

Postby barrelracer50194 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey, my name is Taylor. I joined the message board to learn new things about foxes. I do not currently own a fox, but would love to own one in the future (when I'm not stuck in the apartment :( ). I'm currently in college where in two years I hope to have my masters degree, but as of now I'm almost done with my degree in General Agriculture. I have a blue heeler/ coyote mix female dog and she is my world (along with my fiancé of course). After college I'm moving back home to the country where I have 5 horses and plenty of room to raise a fox :). I thought I should get a jump on learning everything I would need to know about my fox and was told this was a good place to start.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Ash » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Seems like you've got your life all figured out. I'd love to see pictures of your hybrid and your horses if you have time to post pics.

What species of fox are you most interested in? Any idea what color you'd want yet?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi there, I'd also enjoy seeing pictures of your coydog. I've always thought about having coyotes or coydogs when I get (much) older. I also loved riding when I was younger, so it'd be great to see pictures of your horses too.

Welcome to the board.
barrelracer50194

Postby barrelracer50194 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 am

https://www.facebook.com/barrelracer50194?ref=tn_tnmn
i couldnt post pics on here for some reason but here is link to my facebook add me ass a friend and you can see all my pics

Return to “INTRODUCTION”