PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello fellow fur baby lovers!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

bubblegum

Hello fellow fur baby lovers!

Postby bubblegum » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello my name is stacey. I have been reading a lot of conversations about foxes on here over the last few months and decided to join the chatter. For starters I'm a mother of 2 babies, and 2 fur babies (cat and akita). I'm certified in small animal Science and have experience with all kinds of critters including all rodents and reptiles, ferrets, short Tail opossums, raccoons, and sugargliders. My dream pet has always been a fox. I've been patiently waiting for years, and after lots and lots of research I think I'm finally ready to go for it! So I hope you are all ready to answer some of my questions :) I look forward to chatting with you all. ♡
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello fellow fur baby lovers!

Postby Ash » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:57 am

Hi. Welcome to the forum. :) We need all the fox lovers here. :lol:

I'm happy you feel ready for a fox, and you're so close to reaching your dream. They can be wonderful pets if you know what to expect.

Do you have a breeder picked out? What species and color do you want? Male or female??

I'm anxious to hear more about your potential kit!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
bubblegum

Postby bubblegum » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you!! :) and as for a breeder I'm provably going to tiny tracks. They seem very helpful and very knowledgeable. It's a plus that it's less than 2 hours.away. and as for which species, I'm racking my brain. And stressing out about which one is the best choice for our family. My favorites are the greys and silvers...I do really like the silver crosses as well. How are red types with kids? Supervised of course
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 pm

No foxes are good with kids. I have a red (silver-cross coloration) and I would never trust him with children. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

Tiny Tracks is a good breeder. I really like Dave.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
bubblegum

Postby bubblegum » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 pm

We chose a pearl cross, and a silver as our second choice :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 pm

bubblegum wrote:We chose a pearl cross, and a silver as our second choice :)

Pretty! I love the pearl crosses. They are gorgeous animals. A fellow fox owner out here in Utah has a pearl cross, and I love seeing pictures of it. When you get yours, you will need to post tons of pictures, lol. We love seeing the little kits grow up. :)
bubblegum

Postby bubblegum » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Lol you better believe I will be posting lost of pictures! I'm a bit of a camera fanatic. We are going to start building the outdoor enclosure in the next month. I'll be posting progress on that as well. Anyone have any suggestions?

Return to “INTRODUCTION”