PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

casper

Postby casper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 am

Hello, I wanted to say hi. I am the proud owner of a lovely little girl raccoon. Her name is Princess Ollie. We call her Ollie. I fell in love with her and bought her from a breeder. I researched and I got my breeders license (same price as just to have one). I live in
Indiana.
I am going to try and post a pic but when I tried it said file was too big. How do I resize it?
Anyway she is very loving and tame. She has her own bedroom which is 10x10. There is a critter nation cage in her room which is 6 ft tall but she has free roam of her room.she only goes in her cage if she gets rowdy when I sweep her floor. She tries to jump up and get my butt or get the broom.lol then we let her out the rest of the time. She has a giant cat tree goes to the ceiling which has cubbie holes and things to climb on and another cat tree which is a little bit smaller. She uses the kitty litter box too. She loves to get her belly rubbed and gives lots of kisses. If you have anything in your pockets she will try and explore to get it out. We got her a dog treat toy that you put treats in and she learned how to get them out right away. She is very smart. We have 4 cats and 1inside dog who is her best friend. They play together all the time. The cats not so much. She loves big bells and shiny things.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie

Postby Ash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum! How old is your little gal, and what's her name? She sounds so cute, and it seems like you've got a nice setup for her.

We would love to see pictures. :D If you're still having trouble posting them, here's some instructions on how to do it: http://www.raskbb.com/sybilsden/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3837. Though people say that uploading them to photobucket and then linking here works best.

I have heard they do love shiny objects, and that they can be very mischievous. Lots of owners have to put locks on their cabinets and cupboards so their coons don't get into stuff.

We have a raccoon forum lower on the index page, if you'd like to try to post the pics there. They would probably be seen by more of our raccoon owners down there, and then you can chat with other owners too.

Anyway, welcome! If you have any questions, please let us know. Hope to see you stick around. :)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”