PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Newbie here!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

deannabanana4593

Newbie here!

Postby deannabanana4593 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Deanna and I have just created an account here. I actually stumbled upon this site because had only just recently heard of the now defunct "company" called SibFox, and I ended up here reading all about ZebraFox's battle with them and how she finally got Anya! The story fascinated me and I was heartbroken to learn about Viktor now being at the Austin Zoo. I hadn't realized these Russian domesticated foxes existed until last night! What beautiful animals :) I decided to make an account here because you all seem like such lovely people, and I enjoy seeing all the exotic animals out there. I currently only own a regular house cat at this time, but I have been very interested for the past few years in one day having a Bennett's Wallaby. I adore all of the Australian wildlife (I really wish I could own a koala, which are my favorites! haha) and was so excited to learn that it is possible to have a Wallaby as a pet. I just love the way they look when they sit on their tails :) Does anyone know if kangaroos/wallaroos do that as well? Anyway, that's a little about me and why I'm here. I look forward to getting to know you guys!!! icon-smile
Aspiring exotic pet owner

Wishlist: Bennett's Wallaby
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie here!

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 pm

You mean like this?

Yeah they all do that

I worked with Bennett's Wallabies and am planning on getting a bettong next year. I'm just waiting for my petition to make them legal in my state becomes official this fall.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie here!

Postby Ash » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Deanna! Exotic pets can be very fun to own, and I'm sure one day when the time is right you'll be able to make them a part of your life. :) I didn't realize wallabies sat like that!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”