PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

JUST JOINED

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

jodykman

JUST JOINED

Postby jodykman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:05 am

Hi all....just joined.

I did post a posting about rheas, that is how I found this site. We recently purchased 20 gorgeous acres that use to be a horse riding & rescue stables. The land has meadows, cropland, woods and a pond. We already have lots of wildlife such as deer, wild turkey, wild mallard ducks in our pond, squirrels, coons, etc. I always loved animals and we want to have and rescue many different animals and birds. And my husband farms some of the cropland. We already have two llamas, four alpacas, 9 Shetland lambs and 1 adult sheep (whom we saved all 10 from being sent to the freezer), mini horses, 2 white rheas, a green wing macaw parrot, 17 rescue dogs, many many different breeds of chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, and guinea fowl (for eggs and pets only…not for butchering). Right now we don't live there, but we are in the process of building a house there, but it is a short 10 minute drive fro where we currently live and are there all the time.

Hope to learn and share info on this site.
jodykman
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: JUST JOINED

Postby Ash » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Wow. :) Congratulations on owning such nice land. You must be ecstatic.

Are you mostly interested in farm animals? I had two pet chickens when I was little, and they were great little pets. Hoping to get some more sometime.

Welcome to the forum!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”