PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hi!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Alynn

Re: Hi!

Postby Alynn » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you for looking into it BlueBaby (I'd call you by your name but I don't remember it :red-face: ). I had suspected that it wasn't entirely accurate in regards to Alberta but I didn't really look at it myself.

To the OP, I'm sorry that we had to be the bearers of bad news. I hope you can contact the right people and confirm, and like others mentioned, even officials can be unaware of the law so it's better to go by what's written if you can't get a clear answer.
Ulfhednar

Postby Ulfhednar » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 am

Alynn wrote:Thank you for looking into it BlueBaby (I'd call you by your name but I don't remember it :red-face: ). I had suspected that it wasn't entirely accurate in regards to Alberta but I didn't really look at it myself.

To the OP, I'm sorry that we had to be the bearers of bad news. I hope you can contact the right people and confirm, and like others mentioned, even officials can be unaware of the law so it's better to go by what's written if you can't get a clear answer.

Thanks, we decided to stay in Quebec. We have found a bigger house-farm with a paradise as a land. It has a horse-stable that we could modify it to make a semi-outdoor fox enclosure. :)

Thanks for letting me know i had wrong informations. I am pretty glad to stay in my french province ^^
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 am

That's great. :) Congratulations on finding some nice property.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
BlueBaby1023

Postby BlueBaby1023 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Alynn wrote:Thank you for looking into it BlueBaby (I'd call you by your name but I don't remember it :red-face: ). I had suspected that it wasn't entirely accurate in regards to Alberta but I didn't really look at it myself.

No problem! I like trying to read the laws since I'll definitely need that for future reference. :lol: Also, my real name is Meaghan.

Ulfhednar: Awesome! Good luck on your move. I know that feeling; I just moved from the West Coast to the East Coast.
4 Fancy Rats
2 American Guinea Pigs
1 Holland Lop Rabbit
1 Rex Rabbit
2 Ferrets
1 Lutino Cockatiel
5 Mixed Breed Cats
1 PitxLab
1 Great Pyr
1 Greyhound
2 Great PyrxAnatolian Shepherds
2 Red Foxes