PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Bekki

Hello

Postby Bekki » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:20 am

Greetings,

My name is Rebecca but you can call me Bekki I am currently owned by two cats (a savannah and a bengal) and within the next year hopefully a fox. I currently looking into adopting a fennec fox into my home. Have experience with rabbits, chinchilla, and hedgehog. As well as the specialized raw diet for my fur babies Loki (f4 savannah) and Rasputin -pooty for short (f5 bengal). I love animals which is part of why I'm joining now. I hope you dont mind me creeping on you guys and getting to know more information on exotic ownership. I'm always willing to learn something new! I currently am in the research/ saving phase for getting a fennec and once I find the breeder i like placing a deposit. Any advice you can offer is much appreciated. And hope you all had a happy thanksgiving! By the way here are the boys ;)

"Those who wander aren't always lost"
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Ash » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Bekki. :) Sounds like you'll definitely love it here!

There aren't as many fennec breeders as there used to be, but they are definitely out there. There's Mandy Markley in Ohio. She can be hard to get a hold of, but I've only heard great things about her.

Anyways, welcome. :) I love your kitties!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”