ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hello! Potential new fox mommy!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

sarah27

Hello! Potential new fox mommy!

Postby sarah27 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm currently in the process of acquiring all necessary information for potentially owning a fox within the next few years. I'm giving myself lots of time to prepare and understand everything I can about foxes. I live in Pennsylvania, I study in London currently. I have two more years for my degree and then I'll be returning stateside! I've lived with many animals over the course of my life and worked on a horse farm for a few years. I've lived on a huge plot of land my whole life. My fiance and I are interested in one day owning a fox, and we're excited to get educated. The only thing we're worried about is potentially moving to a state, for work, that doesn't allow ownership of foxes. Hopefully, in time, people will be more accepting to this idea as domesticated and bred foxes are slowly becoming more popular. Also, we've accepted the possibility that the situation could go the complete opposite direction. I did read the proposed PA SB 263 which fuels my worries of the latter.
We'd love to one day have a gray fox, we think they are absolutely gorgeous (well aren't they all icon-smile ) Any information and support will be appreciated! We will continue to scour he forum for all the information we could possibly acquire; and we hope to stay alert on legislation around the nation. Thank you guys! :D
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello! Potential new fox mommy!

Postby pat » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

welcome sara

so glad you are doing research first.

I replied to other post about pa.

as for fox ownership getting more lax, I doubt it. (I wish it would) with all the crazy bans and the
stupid states changing their regulations, other states seem to follow suit icon-sad

there is lots of fox info in the fox forum. I hope you find the info helpful.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “INTRODUCTION”