PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

I fell victim to the floof!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Violet

I fell victim to the floof!

Postby Violet » Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello! I just realized you all had an introduction board. Lets see...I'm a first time fox mom (from the inglorious Ohio lands), of an incredibly vocal ball of cross fox floof. He's a little over a month old, and a sweet heart. I waited for soooo many years, before I finally got my kit. I'm 27 now, and have wanted one of these wonderful animals, since I was 10 years old. Dream come true :) I've been stalking this board religiously for some time and figured, what the heck, time to harass these good folks with my unending questions of fox care and your experiences! This is my Roulette AKA Rudy. He decided to burrow down and snuggle into a pillow pile. I'm so smitten with him!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I fell victim to the floof!

Postby pat » Tue May 12, 2015 3:47 pm

welcome, glad you finally joined us.

:lol: time to harass these good folks with my unending questions of fox care and your experiences!
thats what we are here for.. :lol:

he is beautiful fox. hope to see the progress

I love Ohio. I live in Pa and go to ohio as often as I can.
in fact, so far, I have plans to go to mt hope this weekend.
leaving tomorrow and staying in berlin ohio. (I love it there)
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue May 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Hello, and welcome! Congratulations on your fox baby. :) He is absolutely adorable. If you need advice or have any questions, please feel free to ask, and we'd be happy to help. My cross fox is over four years old now--he was my first.

And of course, we love pictures *hint, hint* :lol: I love the name--it seems very fitting! Like a tricky gamble.

Thank-you so much for doing research prior to adopting him. :) That is one of the greatest things you can do and what we really try to do here--provide info for people planning on getting a fox. I'm glad you finally joined up officially. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Tue May 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Welcome to the board! I love his name, too. And I'm always glad to see an informed owner.

@Ash I can't believe he's 4 years old now. then again I can't believe Miehiera is coming up on that age, too.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”