PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hiya!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Nerisyns

Hiya!

Postby Nerisyns » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 pm

I've been posting for about half a week and only just now found the introduction section... Oops. :red-face:

Anyway, I'm Nerisyns, but if you want you can just call me Neri.

I've loved animals since I was a little girl, but my favorite have always foxes. I think I was about 12 when I decided that I wanted one as a pet, but of course my parents said no, that they were wild animals, and probably not legal anyway.

I still don't own one, then again, I still live with my parents, and I have about a year of college left. Besides, PA requires two years experience. :roll:

I do, however, live with two dogs. One is a two-year-old shorkie named Stan Lee, and the other is a seven-month-old named Leeloo (I don't remember what breed she is. I'll have to get back to you on that).
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hiya!

Postby Ash » Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

I give you an official welcome, Neri. :) It's great to have you here, and I hope you can figure out more about what needs to be done to get the permit since you and Pat have been talking about it recently.

Ah, shorkies are cute. Two of my favorite breeds mushed into one, lol. :lol:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Nerisyns

Re: Hiya!

Postby Nerisyns » Tue May 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Thank you! I hope to figure out more about it as well. So far though, no such luck.

He is adorable. A rather grumpy little thing, but adorable all the same. :lol:

Return to “INTRODUCTION”