PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hey!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

ARTICARI

Hey!

Postby ARTICARI » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey everyone,

I have been reading a lot of helpful information on here so I decided to join. I have a 10week old Artic Fox, her name is ARI. Hoping to learn a lot more about her!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Welcome! Congrats on getting your new baby. :) I'm sure she's a handful, lol.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
ARTICARI

Postby ARTICARI » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Yes she is! Very playful and energetic, but overall I think she's doing very well in her new home! Biggest issue we are working on is litter training, she's finally starting to get the hang of it!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 pm

ARTICARI wrote:Yes she is! Very playful and energetic, but overall I think she's doing very well in her new home! Biggest issue we are working on is litter training, she's finally starting to get the hang of it!

Good luck! Arctics are very difficult to litter-train, and I've never known someone who has managed it once they're adults. Keep us updated.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Ana

Postby Ana » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:21 am

Welcome! I'd love to see some baby pictures!! :)
ARTICARI

Postby ARTICARI » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:39 pm

She's doing okay with litter training. If say 60% if she has the litter box near by she will go, if not she will go anywhere. I have tried to upload some pictures but it hasn't worked. She is so social and friendly! We are trying to bring her around people and keep her outside as much as possible but it's so hard because she overheats so quickly!
TidbitandHope

Postby TidbitandHope » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm

I am sure she's adorable!!! I have never been around a fox, but from videos on YouTube, they seems to be very affectionate and loyal when raised right. I hear that they have a strong musky smell much like ferrets?? I don't know if I will ever own one, but it has been in the back of my mind. Tiny Tracks in northern Indiana is most likely who I'd go through if I do. I hope she get the hang of litter training 100% ;)

Return to “INTRODUCTION”