PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello:D

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

typone

Hello:D

Postby typone » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi everyone. I am Kay from NYC. I was born in China and I am an experienced exotic pets owner. I had owl, snake, ferret, chinchilla and sugar glider etc before I came to NYC. I left them to be taken care of by my parents and friends back in China. I am now looking for a fennec fox as my companion. I looked through many information and care sheets and is prepared for most possible problems that I may have with a fennec fox as pet. However it seems pretty hard for me to reach a licensed and trustworthy breeder and I am actively seeking for help. English is my second language so I may make some mistakes but feel free to correct me. I am glad to learn more:) I hope to become a helpful member here and perhaps luckily make some friends. Thank you!
Whisper

Re: Hello:D

Postby Whisper » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:22 am

Welcome! I wouldn't know a lot about fennecs, but i'm sure the others do. Hope you can find the info your looking for on this board(;!
Owner of a Red fox, magpie harlequin, and a Netherland dwarf
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello, and welcome. :) Wow, seems like you already had a fun little menagerie, lol. Fennecs are awesome, and I'd love to own some myself. There are other members who are a lot more knowledgeable about them and will be able to help you out with questions about their care.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Welcome! So glad you could join!

Fennec Foxes are awesome, I hope you can find one or two healthy little kits.

Good luck! : )

Return to “INTRODUCTION”