NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

New to the forums

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

17degus

New to the forums

Postby 17degus » Mon May 23, 2016 11:55 am

Hey everyone! Glad to join the forums
I have loved animals all my life and after highschool I hope to have a job as a vet nurse :) I really like exotic pets and I really hope to have a red fox one day (Probably in the very far future :( ) I want to know as much as possible about foxes so please share! I have quite a lot of expirence with animals as I currently own the most wonderful poodle X bedlington dog called lexi, a bearded dragon and 17 degus (soon to be six don't worry)
A bit more about me:
I'm 14
I am doing work expirence at a small vet practice
I live in Scotland
I have asbergers (if anyone else on this forum does to please let me know :))
My favourite class is biology

I will post pictures of all my animals later
'Maybe life on earth could be heaven,
Doesn't just the thought of it make it worth a try?" - Bo Burnham
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to the forums

Postby Ash » Mon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

17 degus! That's a lot, lol. 6 is still a lot, in my opinion. :P That's awesome you have the time to care for them all!

Welcome to the board! :) It's great that you're already getting animal experience like that at such a young age. Most don't get the opportunity, so it's awesome you're taking advantage of that.

I love bearded dragons, though I don't own one. I think they're super cute.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Whisper

Postby Whisper » Mon May 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Aww, I have always loved degus, though I've never owned one. Welcome to the forum!
Owner of a Red fox, magpie harlequin, and a Netherland dwarf
17degus

Postby 17degus » Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Ash wrote:17 degus! That's a lot, lol. 6 is still a lot, in my opinion. :P That's awesome you have the time to care for them all!

Welcome to the board! :) It's great that you're already getting animal experience like that at such a young age. Most don't get the opportunity, so it's awesome you're taking advantage of that.

I love bearded dragons, though I don't own one. I think they're super cute.

Yeah, it is a lot! It turns out two of our four 'boys' were girls. Never trust petshop employees :wall: we have just rehomed 3 so making progress.
I am very lucky to get to do work experience this early. I think it will pay off in the future
Thanks so much for the welcome, I am so glad I found this website
Ana

Postby Ana » Mon May 23, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello! I am nuts for Degus, and look forward to pictures!

My brother has PDD/ASD, and lives with me. He is also crazy for Degus, I'll be sure to share any photos with him!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”