Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hi guys!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Katalyst

Hi guys!

Postby Katalyst » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:00 pm

I'm Kat and I live in the UK.
After 10 years of considering, planning, reading and talking to people in the know, this year saw me finally take the plunge into the world of fox ownership.
I've been keeping everything from chickens to snakes for many years and back in the day went by the forum name of Thames Valley Rodents/Exotics.
I work at a zoo licensed animal management college as a zookeeper/technician/teacher and am based mostly in the exotics house.
I have a beautiful lurcher called Logan and two gorgeous foxes called Ember and Kylo. Work is about to start on their outdoor run as at the moment, they only have the converted outhouse whilst I am at work and I just don't feel it is big enough. I shall no doubt be boring you all with pics.

Anyway, you aren't interested in me! You want to see pics of my furry family!

ImageImage

Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com
Peacefulward

Re: Hi guys!

Postby Peacefulward » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Welcome! Ember and Kylo look absolutely stunning. :)
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:59 pm

welcome. really glad you joined us.

the foxes are beautiful. as is your dog, love the eyes.
hope to see more pictures and more info.

of course we are interested in you too. :mrgreen:

thank you again for joining us...
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:31 am

Hi Kat- Welcome. Beautiful babies.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:08 am

Welcome! Your platinum is a doll. :) Such beautiful babies you have there!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Katalyst

Postby Katalyst » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks guys! I feel like I am finally living the dream right now... A smelly, poo filled, noisy dream, but my dream none the less!
Ember (Em) the red girl is an absolute fruitcake. She is like a border collie puppy on speed and crack but has the most enormous personality. She is shy of strangers but once she knows you or you pick her up and give her cuddles, she turns into a wriggling, panting, tail wagging ball of goo.

Kylo (Kai) is much calmer although obviously still very much a fox. He is all about the cuddles and doesn't give a monkeys who they come from.

They're the best things ever.
Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com
urofan

Postby urofan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Welcome to the Sybil's Den Forum. I really enjoyed the pictures that you posted of your animals.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Squee! Those baby foxes are adorable. <3

And your dog is cute too.

Welcome to the forum. :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”