Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hi New Here

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Chipmom

Hi New Here

Postby Chipmom » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:07 pm

I would like to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a Siberian chipmunk. She is a female dilute.
I know that some states have different laws but out where I live in NJ you can have a chipmunk no problem but need a permit for a ferret, is that crazy or what??
I was trying to get a picture up of her but I am on an iPhone and it just isn't working. I tried copy paste.
Anyway she is a white colored chipmunk with cream colored stripes and black eyes.

Any iPhone users out there with advice on how to get up pictures?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
minervasden

Re: Hi New Here

Postby minervasden » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Welcome to Sybil's. I can see a picture of your little girl-she's very cute.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:08 am

welcome, your chipmunk is very pretty. I never seen a light color one before.

I agree how crazy it is why some animals are OK, and other are not. don't know why and how these people think what is legal and what is not. :shrug:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Badger

Postby Badger » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:59 am

Well that is certainly an interesting critter! I've seen pet squirrels but not chipmunks.
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 am

Beautiful chipmunk, I've never heard of a dilute before! Looking forward to seeing you around.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum. So glad you could join. : )

That's a gorgeous chipmunk you've got there. Love the color.
Chipmom

Postby Chipmom » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you. I am entertaining the idea of breeding her but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the idea completely

Return to “INTRODUCTION”