Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hello

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash Rowan

Hello

Postby Ash Rowan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:30 am

Hi I'm taking a look into the world of exotic pets as one day I would like to own when I am financially stable I would like to own a fox, I am the happy owner of two cats and seven fish and counting as well as a co-owner of two dogs. I'm willing to help anyone who may need help with more mundane pets as I have a habit of doing extensive research before even considering getting a pet.

Ash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby pat » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:59 am

welcome ash.

glad to hear you are researching prior to getting any exotic. as long as they understood, they could make nice additions.
there is lots of good info here on many different type exotics and domestics.

your cat is very pretty, and looks pretty darn happy. one thing to keep in mind, foxes can't always be trusted with cats.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash Rowan

Postby Ash Rowan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 pm

pat wrote:your cat is very pretty, and looks pretty darn happy. one thing to keep in mind, foxes can't always be trusted with cats.

I hope to one day live very rural and have a catio so they would be able to see each other but not interact foxes are still wild even if they are raised by humans and I acknowledge this that's why I want to be sure I can afford to properly house and feed one before I get a fox . I would love to have a large pen with a small doggy door that connects to another pen allowing the fox to interact with a dog ( only if the two get along obviously) this way they can help tire each other out and give each other company. Of course this is all a long way off until then I can dream.
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Welcome to the forum. So glad you could join. : )

Cats are a lot of fun (so are all animals for that matter) and doing research is not only really smart, but a lot of fun too! I do research on animals I'll probably never own, just because I enjoy it.

What kind of fox would you want?
Ash Rowan

Postby Ash Rowan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:46 pm

[quote="GitaBooks"

What kind of fox would you want?[/quote]

Truth be told I'm not sure as far as laws go I don't have any types ruled out, as far as looks go I am a huge fan of the Arctic and Red foxes but I think one of the biggest things I will look into in my time here is what the differences in behavioural traits tend to be bet
Ween the different types of foxes.
Chipmom

Postby Chipmom » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

Hi there, I find foxes to be one of the most beautiful creatures. I don't have a fox, I almost did 20 years ago but then before we completed our enclosure and went to the next step we had to move.
I wish you luck in getting your fox.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”