Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hello All

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

craftypaws

Hello All

Postby craftypaws » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello I am a new owner of blue arctic mail 6 weeks old he has been very good sleeps all night eats 6 am then plays gets worn out he goes back to sleep then i let him out of cage he plays and plays I play with him then he goes and sleeps again he has been a joy but he tries to eat the litter will he stop he has chocked on it maybe I should wait till he is bigger to litter train him also when should he get his shots? If he gets routy I give him a bath he calm down and changes his attitude fast and settles down I am retired so I spend all day with him playing he is so much fun
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello All

Postby pat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:50 pm

welcome craftypaws

lots of great info in the fox forum. congratulations on your new addition.

on the litter training, use newspaper first, then just very little litter.
if he still eats the litter, then just use the newspaper for now in the litter pan.
then as he gets a little older, you can try the litter again.

we hope to see pictures of your new baby and more info in the fox forum.

thank you for joining us..
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
craftypaws

Postby craftypaws » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Thanks your fox is foxie very beautiful, will try the newspaper thank you
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Welcome to the board. If you have any pictures, there are plenty of members who just love to see foxy pics :)
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Welcome! Please drop by the fox forum and tell us more about your little man if you have the time. :)

Arctics are notoriously bad at litter-training, but I always think it's worth a try. Start training immediately. This is what I did for my two. My first fox (a red fox, so very different) got the idea within the first week and was consistent. I limit their space--make one side a place to sleep, and the other a place to potty.

Good luck. If he's eating the litter, as said you can switch to newspaper. Be sure to always use nonclumping litter if you still want to go that route.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Welcome to the board .Would love to see pics of your fox. :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”