Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Greetings from TN

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Vata Raven

Greetings from TN

Postby Vata Raven » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Greetings to all who might read this!

I have been lurking for a bit, reading advice and stories of fox owners, and just recently made this account when I saw someone asked if there was a fox owner in the county I live in. Small world, but this poster made the thread back in April and has not made another post since then.

No fox yet, but I have been doing much research about it and hope to get one in 2017.

Not sure which type I want to get, but I do know I want one that has white fur and of female gender. So, that does limit it to Arctic Polar, Arctic White Shadow, and Red White Marble.
caninesrock

Re: Greetings from TN

Postby caninesrock » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:12 am

Hi. Welcome to the forum. ^^ There's actually several types of red fox that have either all or almost all white coats or coats so pale that they almost look white.

Leucistic or White Fox (non-albino)

Albino Fox

Champagne

White Marble Fox

Champagne Marble Fox

Amber marble fox

Cinnamon marble fox or Burgundy marble fox

Cross marble fox

Pearl marble fox

Marble platinum fox

Georgian White

Georgian Red

Snow glow fox

Fire and ice whitemark fox

Glacier blue fox

Glacier red fox

You can see what they all look like here:
http://livingwithfoxes.weebly.com/red-f ... tions.html

Also possibly the following:
Amber(?) (I've seen some that look whitish and some that don't.)

Sun Glow White

Arctic Marble White

Which you can see here:
http://sybilsden.com/fox/fox-morph.htm

And the following:

Marble White (which may be the same thing as White Marble, but not sure)

Arctic Marble (They usually have some silver markings, but some foxes have less than others.)

Gold Fox Platinum (Not the same as Platinum Gold Fox. These are almost entirely white.)

Fire and Ice Dark (though they do still have a lot of brown on them.)

Which you can see here(though be warned its a fur-farm site):
http://usfoxshipperscouncil.org/?p=541
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:40 pm

But who breeds all the ones you listed? That's an issue I have been running into. Tiny Track seems to be the only breeder that offers a variety of foxes.

Also, I do mean pure white, like the winter coat of an Arctic, a reason why I did not list Albino (the lack of coloring freaks me out) and Champagne.

But thank you for taking the time to list all the different color phases of the red fox that could fit my need.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Tiny Tracks, Hill View, and Lost River Game Farm all breed foxes as far as I know. I'm not sure exactly what colors they breed. You have to email them and ask. A member on here called dinnka used to advertise that she sold fox of "all colors" but I'm not sure what exactly she meant by that or if she even still breeds or not. Maybe someone else on the forum will be able to chime in on whether she still breeds or not. Also a red marble will have red on it. You want a white marble if you want an all white or at least almost all white fox. And sure no problem. I love learning about the different fox colors myself so it was really no trouble at all.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:07 pm

caninesrock wrote:A member on here called dinnka used to advertise that she sold fox of "all colors" but I'm not sure what exactly she meant by that or if she even still breeds or not.

Thanks for mentioning dinnka, I manged to find a random post from her and that lead me to her Facebook page. Her Facebook business page goes by the name of Wild Adventures Fox Den, and I am now waiting for a reply. I think she still breeds, but her page is outdated and the information is all over the place.

caninesrock wrote:Also a red marble will have red on it. You want a white marble if you want an all white or at least almost all white fox.

Yup, White Marble was on my list, I just listed weirdly by putting "red" in front to indicate the fox type.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”