Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

New user.

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Nevlaar

New user.

Postby Nevlaar » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:34 pm

The person (Gracie's owner) that originally had this profile left it and gave it to me so I can get pet advice. I'm the owner of a lab/great dane cross and a cat. Just wanted to say that.
I'll never understand you earthlings.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New user.

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Why? We would prefer everyone keep their own accounts to avoid confusion.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 am

I agree with TG, it will be very confusing to use someone else's UN.
can you please create your own UN?
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Nevlaar

Postby Nevlaar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 am

I don't have an email account, and this is just temporary, as I have questions about foxes.
The first nevlaar'll come back.
Nevlaar

Postby Nevlaar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 am

I don't think I need to make an email account I'll use to get a few questions answered and then never use it.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:56 pm

So you never log in to any thing anywhere online because everything requires an email so you must not. Must make it hard to do much. Even my 85yr aunt is now on FB and that requires an email too.

And you said she left the account but now you are claiming borrowed. Why even do an intro if it was a couple questions and then leave? I'm wondering now if you didn't just hijack it. Will be locking this and sending a reset to the original email.

PS if you actually did make the mistake of taking that fox you asked about on you'd be coming back constantly with questions and so you two would be switching back and forth all the time and really confusing things(assuming this is real and not a hack). Even new first time fox owners wind up having a lot of questions, due to aggression and such.

We're actually pretty friendly. You are free to make an account and log in as yourself but you can't share an account, only exception is for married couples with both names as part of the user name.
imemilyalice

Postby imemilyalice » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:52 am

I am also new.
Assignment Help

Return to “INTRODUCTION”