Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

New to the forum!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ositasdad

New to the forum!

Postby Ositasdad » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm glad I found this forum. I have a baby girl raccoon and i see lots of good reading from experienced people on here.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to the forum!

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:36 pm

Welcome. We have quite a few raccoon owners.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 am

welcome, very glad you joined us, and hope to see pictures of your girl and hear more info about her.
everyone is pretty helpful, hope you stay with us.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi! I'm glad you found us! We would love to hear more about your baby girl. Welcome!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Ositasdad

Postby Ositasdad » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks everyone. Im still learning the site but ill make sure to post some pictures and stuff.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Ositasdad wrote:Thanks everyone. Im still learning the site but ill make sure to post some pictures and stuff.

we look forward to pictures and info.. thank you again for joining us.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “INTRODUCTION”