Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Russian Fox

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Izzadorable

Russian Fox

Postby Izzadorable » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:46 pm

My son bought a kit last spring, she is an actual Russian Fox lineage from Siberia. She is long haired full and thick dark silver with a white tipped bushy tail and grey/brown eyes. We both bonded with her very much and she is the greatest. My concern is that she is spending her first winter outside in her pen. I am such a mother/worrier, she has a 10 by 10 six foot high pen that i have put a permanent arched roof on and now I have covered the outer walls in heavy duty tarps, the front side i used a tent roof that has two large plastic "sun roofs" on it so she can see out, but still is blocked from most of the wind and none of the snow can get inside. She has about 6 inches of fresh hey everywhere, a new dog house and a tote that i turned upside down and cut a hole in the side, also a childs playschool slide/staircase with platform, yet i still worry she will be too cold. Just because her lineage is Siberian, this is her first winter, will she know to burry (sp)? Should I do more to warm her pen?
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Russian Fox

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Often they will choose to sleep in the snow even when provided a house but if they get cold they will seek the warmth of the house. They are built for the cold. Providing heat will actually do more harm than good as it will confuse their body and they may start to shed and then not be able to keep as warm. Going from very warm to cold can also increase the risk of frost bite due to the blood vessels and capillaries being wide open from the heat. If the dog house has a wind break, isn't too big, and has hay for insulation then she should be just fine. Her choosing to not use it is fine too.
Juska

Re: Russian Fox

Postby Juska » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:58 pm

How did your son get a kit? Don't they quarantine/hold kits until they're at least half a year old and sterilize them before export?
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”