Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hi

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Slinky

Hi

Postby Slinky » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi I'm a new member but have been using Sybils Den as a resource for a while now. I'm really interested in mink and I'm hoping to get one someday.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Welcome. Mink seem neat.
Ana

Postby Ana » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:16 am

Hello! I love mink, you should share some of your favorite mink pictures, they are so beautiful. :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Hello, and welcome! A friend of mine has 2 mink at her educational facility. I really want to visit them and see what they're like. Glad you could join us now!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “INTRODUCTION”