Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hello!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

CCdog

Hello!

Postby CCdog » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 pm

I've been wanting to join for a long time, but couldn't figure out the answer to the old security question, haha!

I don't currently own any exotics, but in the past I've kept all manner of wild and domesticated fowl, including emus! I have a big soft spot for canines and my pipe dream is to one day own a wolf or wolf hybrid. :)

Can't wait to talk with you all!
minervasden

Re: Hello!

Postby minervasden » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:06 am

Welcome. Glad you joined us.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am

welcome, really glad you joined us. we certainly would want to hear your experience with your animals.

I love emus, I use to have them. wanted to get more, but, can't find them.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Welcome! Thanks for finally joining up!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Welcome! So glad you could join!

Wolf hybrids are gorgeous! Just make sure you find the right breeder, there are TONS of liars out there who pretend huskies are wolf mixes.

Best of luck! Look forward to seeing you around. : )
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Welcome, thanks for joining. I love wolf hybrids as well. :icon-wink:
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).

Return to “INTRODUCTION”