ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hi my name is Nadiv!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

nadiv10

Hi my name is Nadiv!

Postby nadiv10 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi, I new to this forum (kinda) I've been browsing the archives for almost a year now and just now decided to join.
I love exotic animals and would love to own a mink one day, I know they are challenging pets but I think they are beautiful, intelligent creatures who are worth the effort.
I look forward to meeting other members and learning more about exotic pets and their care.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi my name is Nadiv!

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Welcome!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 am

Hi! It's great to have you here. :) My friend down the road owns two mink.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 am

Nice to meet you! Have you read "The New Sport of Minkenry" by Joseph Carter? It's all about raising, training, and caring for mink. He also has a great Facebook group called "Mink University" where you can talk to other owners and see their mink.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
nadiv10

Postby nadiv10 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
I have read Joseph Carter's care sheet on Minks, but I have not yet read "The new sport of Minkery" yet I will have to check it out thanks! :)

Return to “INTRODUCTION”