Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hi my name is Nadiv!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

nadiv10

Hi my name is Nadiv!

Postby nadiv10 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi, I new to this forum (kinda) I've been browsing the archives for almost a year now and just now decided to join.
I love exotic animals and would love to own a mink one day, I know they are challenging pets but I think they are beautiful, intelligent creatures who are worth the effort.
I look forward to meeting other members and learning more about exotic pets and their care.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi my name is Nadiv!

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Welcome!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 am

Hi! It's great to have you here. :) My friend down the road owns two mink.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 am

Nice to meet you! Have you read "The New Sport of Minkenry" by Joseph Carter? It's all about raising, training, and caring for mink. He also has a great Facebook group called "Mink University" where you can talk to other owners and see their mink.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
nadiv10

Postby nadiv10 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
I have read Joseph Carter's care sheet on Minks, but I have not yet read "The new sport of Minkery" yet I will have to check it out thanks! :)

Return to “INTRODUCTION”