Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Greetings

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

starfoxx

Greetings

Postby starfoxx » Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself here, I am a long time exotic handler, but first time Fox mom!

I am here for any advice, and to go through your posts and topics about things I am already facing a bit of difficulty in, such as nipping and litter training, as well as food or toy agression!

My Yuri is a 6 week old male. Thank you for having me and I am looking forward to this learning experience!
Its an Aileron Roll, not a Barrel Roll! Learn the difference, it could save your life one day :D
Peacefulward

Re: Greetings

Postby Peacefulward » Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Awesome to have you here! What types of exotics do you have experience with, if you don't mind me asking?

We have loads of helpful topics about the issues you're having with Yuri. You can easily find them with the search tool, and I think our red fox care sheet covers it too.

Would love to see pics of Yuri too, if you want to share. :D
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 am

welcome starfoxx
there is lots of fox info in this forum:
viewforum.php?f=6
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
starfoxx

Postby starfoxx » Wed May 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Awesome I am looking forward to growing and learning with him. I have Yuri, who is a red, then a sugar glider, a chinchilla, a russian hamster, then my domestics include a beta fish, 2 mainecoons and 1 japanese bobtail cat, 1 papillion, and 2 quarter horses! I will google how to add pictures here in a bit, and try to share them with you all!
Its an Aileron Roll, not a Barrel Roll! Learn the difference, it could save your life one day :D
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu May 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Congratulations on receiving Yuri! You must love your little baby. I remember when I first brought Fable home. It was stressful, but amazing.

You've found the right place to talk foxes. ;) We've got lots of good info here.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “INTRODUCTION”