Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Lover of ANY and ALL animals,but seem to have a special connection that attracts raccoons into my life .

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Lamia

Lover of ANY and ALL animals,but seem to have a special connection that attracts raccoons into my life .

Postby Lamia » Sun May 28, 2017 6:31 am

[list=][/list]Hello everyone,I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.. My names Misty,I'm 33,from Texas,and have an innate love of everything animal..I love ALL species,regardless of their appearance,physical and behavioral traits,and or dangerous capabilites. And I will do anything within my power to save an animal from harm..I've even been known to run out into the middle of traffic on the highway to save turtle. And would far prefer the company of animals to humans..Now while I've owned,scratch that,while ive been blessed with the companionship of everything from pet squirrels,skunk,snakes,ferrets,rats,mice,hairless rats,iguanas,camillions,and even a camin crocodile,just to name few..but my favorites are my coons..I have two now,the female is a year old ,and I just aquired the male (still nameless) who is around about 7 weeks.. they have dubbed me "The crazy Coon lady" lady instead of the crazy cat lady..
Peacefulward

Re: Lover of ANY and ALL animals,but seem to have a special connection that attracts raccoons into my life .

Postby Peacefulward » Sun May 28, 2017 11:13 am

Welcome! We all love animals here as well, and it's neat to see someone new who's owned so many different animals.

Would love to see some pics of you are willing! :D
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lover of ANY and ALL animals,but seem to have a special connection that attracts raccoons into my life .

Postby pat » Sun May 28, 2017 4:48 pm

welcome Lamia, you fit in here perfect. we also love all animals.
I too have raised multiple animals. but, raccoons are my favorite.

As you most likely know, it is important how they are raised.

again welcome, I too hope to see pictures and hear more about your raccoons and other animals..
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Badger

Postby Badger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 am

Welcome Lamia! Coons are stupid smart and loving when they want to be! My husband and I say they are our Spirit Animal! We ranch and have no neighbors here in SW ND and will raise orphaned coons. We let them leave when they get old enough and they want to, usually at about 8-10 months old. That's when their wild instincts start telling them to. They are a handful and I have found that raising a single coon is a LOT more work than 2+, bcs they have each other. Hope to see pictures! Here's one of one of the males that is living his own life now, with our Bluetick coonhound:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Welcome!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
LayRong

Postby LayRong » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 am

Welcome! We all love animals here as well, and it's neat to see someone new who's owned so many different animals.
otterpop

Postby otterpop » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 am

Hi! I also live with two raccoons- they are what I call "hand-me-dowms" but had my own previously many years ago. Of course these 2 are now also my own, as their former owner had passed away. Raccoons can definately be a handful, have their grumpy and grouchy phases as rhey mature, and unpredictability is to be expected. Although river otters try to achieve those characteristics at times too.
Welcome!
Otterpop

Return to “INTRODUCTION”