Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hello mama to a baby raccoon

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Sandymarie1974

Hello mama to a baby raccoon

Postby Sandymarie1974 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 am

Hello every one I'm the proud new mama of a baby raccoon. I'm unsure exactly how old he is but his eyes are open and has plenty of teeth but he's the sweetest little guy ever. It's just him and I in the home so he has my undivided attention whenever he wants it. I never really been on one of these sites like this before so if I'm posting in the wrong place plz let me know. Btw my lil guys name is buddy. I have him on kmr (from what I've read on other sites this was ok to give him and he seems to like it. He does drink/eats from a bottle but also drinks/eats from a bowl as well. He he has a bowl of water down whenever he gets thirsty in between feedings ( which is usually every 4 hrs or so). There's just one problem...he has the bad poopies (like water the past two days) & I'm concerned about it. Is there anything I can give him for it? I've only had him for about a week and a half. Someone gave him to me because they knew that my mother had raised several babies when I was growing up so I've been around them basically all my life off an on. I've asked my mom in what to do but she's kinda unsure because she never had this problem. So if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. Other than that he's a happy little guy other than I think his lil tush might be getting sore (which heck whose wouldn't lol).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GitaBooks

Re: Hello mama to a baby raccoon

Postby GitaBooks » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Welcome to the forum! So glad you could join! And what a cute little guy!

I'm assuming by KMR you mean the brand name? Cheap versions can cause issues. You could try switching to the soy based kind or, if that is what you are using now, to the milk based. It could also be stress from a diet change if he only arrived recently, parasites, or milk that isn't properly stirred, warmed, refrigerated, ect. Make sure to follow the directions on the label and wash the bottles thoroughly. I'm raising bottle-baby kittens right now and while things don't have to be perfect, you have to watch for things like constipation and diarrhea when using a replacer.

I hope this helps. I know it's not specific, but it can give you some ideas.

Best of luck!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”