Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Hi everyone! ^-^

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

featherpaw

Hi everyone! ^-^

Postby featherpaw » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 pm

My name is featherpaw and I'm from Indiana. For a while now I've wanted to own a pet fox and have finally set my mind on it. I'm 20 right now, and in no position to own a pet at all as I'm still in school, but I figured it'd be better to start doing all the research I can right now about foxes to see which would be the best fit for once I'm out of college and settled down. In any case, I'll be hanging around the fox section, so I'll see you all later!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone! ^-^

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Welcome. Glad you are not rushing into it.
Lara

Postby Lara » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Welcome! It's great that you're doing your research, so many people just get foxes because they are "cute", so it's nice when somebody takes time to learn!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello! It's great to have you here. :) It's always awesome when someone does their research prior to owning a fox! Thank you for not jumping in without any research.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Welcome! Love your name— it's a Warriors reference right?

With animals (especially exotics) there's never enough you can learn about them before getting one.
With my coatimundi Vega, I researched for a year and thought I knew everything, but there's still a lot I don't know and have discovered on my own (mostly pleasant things, nothing that bothers me :icon-wink:).
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:58 am

Welcome.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
Nekiko

Postby Nekiko » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Welcome to this forum! I'm in pretty much the same boat as you, thanks for not impulse buying a fox!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”